Wednesday, March 26, 2008

randomness

It is insanely difficult to type with a wrist brace on. Well not difficult, it just doesn't feel right considering I can't move my wrist or have my wrist angled like it normally would be.

I do find it amusing that the pressure point to stop my middle and ring finger and wrist to stop hurting (I think it's carpal tunnel) is the middle of my palm, exactly where traditional pictures or images of Christ being crucified have His hand being nailed into place. Of course my right shoulder started hurting this morning too, so I could just be falling apart. ;)

Considering I was out with my niece and nephew this evening for a bike ride for them a walk/run for me and I'm still moving and alive it's all good, and I've finally got my motivation to actually start running again. ;)


No comments: