Monday, April 21, 2008

Papal Mass!!!

I don't know where to start, but these few picture will cover me for now! Click the pictures for the full size ones, they are nice and big!


I am not a Yankee fan, actually I hate the Yankees, I'm a die hard Mets fan! So this picture was taken simply because I was told to turn my camera on for the security detail check in.




The slightly disturbing yet intriguing pope-cakes as I call them, I couldn't bring myself to eat the Pope's face, so I opted for the Yankee cookie, that in my opinion was hilarous because I was eating the Yankees.




Out of all the pictures I took, I happen to like the Pope-mobile shot the best!





Some of the Cardinals, I know you can see Sean Cardinal O'Malley, I think Mahoney is somewhere behind him because my reaction was OH O'MALLEY, *smile*, oh Mahoney, *smirk*


Pappa 16 on his way to his chair, again out of the shots this is the one I like the best!


Just to whet you appetite for what I could see, we, my mom and I had great seats. The camera is on full zoom, but I never had to look a the big screen unless I wanted to. I'll get some pictures of the view from the seats up later on!

No comments: