Thursday, July 3, 2008

Mets Blanket

Why I am posting this here I don't know. I have the privacy settings so damn high no one will be able to find it. Anyhoo, my friend Bridget has finally gotten me to start crocheting and now I am in the process of creating mets blankets. One for myself and one for Bridget. Here are some progress pictures, one of a few of the squares I have made and one of the 3rd blue squares being made. I have 4, really 5 out of 24 made. 3 out of 6 blue squares, 1 out of 6 orange squares, and 1 out of 12 white squares. I am still messing around with the order of the colors but it will be 4 squares wide by 6 squares long making it total of 44 inches by 66 inches as each squares is about 11 inches wide by 11 inches tall, and it all depends on how tight my stitches are, which seem to be getting tighter. I will be sure to update as I go along. Click on the pictures to see the full version. Photobucket Photobucket

1 comment:

Lisa Rose said...

Hey sweetie! Looks awesome!

Regarding what you said about annoying people making accusations... I've had it happen to me MANY times, including once recently. But you know, after a while, you just accept that people have nothing better to do, and obviously have NO talent themselves. Otherwise, they'd be doing something more constructive than sowing their ignorance on other people's blogs.

But remember: it is ultimately THEIR CHOICE to read what you wrote. So if it upsets them, that is THEIR problem. If you want to use YOUR blog and YOUR time and talent to process your emotions, vent, or even trash-talk, THAT IS YOUR RIGHT.

I love the First Amendment, and I love you! YOU GO GIRL! :-)