Friday, October 17, 2008

An interesting election quiz

Like this is surprising...

McCain
You preferred McCain's statements 75% of the time
You preferred Obama's statements 25% of the time

Voting purely on the issues you should vote McCain

Who would you vote for if you voted on the issues?

Find out now!

The second time I tried it I got this...

McCain
You preferred McCain's statements 89% of the time
You preferred Obama's statements 11% of the time

Voting purely on the issues you should vote McCain

Who would you vote for if you voted on the issues?

Find out now!

Third time...

McCain
You preferred McCain's statements 67% of the time
You preferred Obama's statements 33% of the time

Voting purely on the issues you should vote McCain

Who would you vote for if you voted on the issues?

Find out now!

It really doesn't matter, I knew I wouldn't agree with Obama on most things, though it is interesting that you can take this "quiz" over and over to see who you would pick. So over all I'm 77% for McCain and 23% for Obama. Really that's not surprising at all, considering that on at least 2 issues I am directly opposed to Obama.

1 comment:

Mark said...

Hi Mary - I'll be saying a prayer for America today.

The more I read about Barack Obama and his FOCA legislation the more appalled and horrified I am.

I disagree strongly and profoundly with all pro-choice politicians, but Barack Obama's zeal for the pro-abort causes seems extreme even by the standards of pro-choice Democrats.

I hope and pray that, in the words of Deuteronomy, America will "choose life this day" and reject the horrific alternative.