Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Lent- how am I doing- week one

So far so good, I guess. I missed saying the Rosary on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, so I just said a full one on Tuesday. I didn't get to Mass on Saturday, but that's to be expected as it hard to find a parish that Mass at anytime other than 7am on a Saturday. I have yet to use my phone for the internet and games. I actually deleted the games from my phone, hopefully this will save me some money on the cell phone bill.

I easily could have fallen into the Sunday doesn't count and used my phone for the internet while I was at the Archdiocese of Newark's Youth Fest, but I opted to not use it, and I'm glad I did.

As for less procrastination, I'm working on it, but it's not as good as I thought it would be.

Ovbiously I went to Mass on Sunday and since I had a snow day on Monday I went to St. Anthony's at 12:05pm on Monday and Tuesday. Which leaves me wonder where I want to go this evening. Either Queen of Peace or Immaculate Conception as they have a 5:30pm Mass, it will all depend on what time I leave my babysitting job. If it's at 5 or later I'll just skip Mass and go to the Holy Hour at St. Anthony's tonight.

Not to bad. I type this as I babysit so it may not be too coherent as I'm tying to make sure the 3 year old doesn't steal my cell phone which is sitting on my lap, and I have to pay attention to all the commericals he said "I want that" to.

More to come later

No comments: