Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Walk to Run

Since I own an iPod and I got it to use with the Nike+ stuff, I've finally started using it again. I've started a "coaching program" on nike.com and it's guiding me through a 3 month or 12 week plan to go from walking to running. So far so good, two 15 mins walk and one walk some run are done. As long as I actually stick with it, it should work. The only thing I miss is a treadmill so I could do it at home later at night vs. having to rush, well run, out when I get home from work. I guess I could always do it before work too. We shall see how running works this week and possibly add in daily Mass next week. :)

2 comments:

James said...

I gots an MP3 of the rosary if you wants. Let me know.

Mary said...

Thanks, but I gots one in Latin, lol. Though I may take you up on it later. ;)