Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Lent workout

I finally started on my "giving up being lazy" thing for Lent. I've used my treadmill 2 times which is more than I have used it in quite sometime. The first time I used it was for 15 minutes and my right knee, which happens to the one with a repaired ACL was sore as Hell. I did go out for a walk on Sunday as I borrowed a camera from work to take pictures of the snow. I figured I did not need to use the treadmill as I was out for 2.5 hours. Tonight I opted, after watching Biggest Loser, to get my ass on the treadmill for a total of 17 minutes of which 5 total were running and the rest were walking, in total I ran over a 1/4 mile which was nice. Now the plan is to improve from there otherwise known as get back to what I used to be able to run and one day run the Disney Marathon.

No comments: